750 Redna Terrace
Cincinnati, OH 45215, USA
• Stainless steel housing package includes perforated wiring guard for high safety
• MHI NanoFractalAlumina™ and FiberFree ™refractory technology for long life.
• Thermocouple and connections package standard.
• 208/220/240 Volt, single phase input – control panel included
• Maximum power: 4kW
MHI BPAN™ PID Digital Control Panel with full electronics
• Electronic Control Unit. PID temperature control
• Precise control with advanced adaptive tuner for handling processes with changing characteristics.
• Stabilizes the controlled temperature against supply voltage fluctuations on electrically heated load.
• Compatible with MHI-DACS Data Acquisition and other third-party data acquisition software.
• The controller interfaces with SCR, soft start and I2t fuse for smooth power control and protection.
• Easy to connect to electricals using (quick connect) connectors.
• Wiring requirements: 208/220/240 Volt (please specify), single phase @50/60Hz, 25Amp Max current
To learn more about our Hot Top Module please click here. Protected by Patent Application on
CLEAN GREEN ENERGY ELECTRIC PROTECTORS FOR MATERIALS
Chamber Size: 6” Radiant Opening
Outside Dimensions: 12.25” Diameter x 13” Height
Maximum Temperature: 1500°C (continuous element temperature).
Heat Up Time: Approximately 60 minutes with no load.
Refractory: Safe FiberFree™ and vacuum formed fibrous refractory where appropriate
Element Installation: Top mounted. Easy and Convenient installation.
Controller: Standard: CE and UL rated controller Optional: With digital communication card. This communication card allows continuous data download to computer.
Control Electronics Package:
Thyristor Power Controller:
Furnace Casing: Double walled, stainless steel and fan cooled
Power: 4.0kW. Highly energy efficient.
Wiring Requirements: 208/220/240 Volts AC @ 35 Amps (To be specified by customer)
Safety Features: Complete fuse and circuit breaker protection provided. Over-temperature protection provided with an independent thermocouple and controller.
Furnace Assembly: Easy installation of heating elements on site. Main connections to be done by a certified electrician according to local electrical codes.
Manual: Detailed furnace installation, operation and troubleshooting manual is provided