MVTA and MTA925 Flanged Sealed Process Heaters upto 1100°C
(both sealed and combustible gasses)
|Temperature||Lower Power (1-12 kW)||High Power (36-400 kW)|
|600-900°C||LTA, VTA, MTA925||MVTA-900-(THN) Models|
|High Pressure Enclosures||Up to 900°C|
Convective Heating is One of the Most Versatile Ways of Delivering Heat!
- Temperature up to 1200°C (see models below). These are sealed process gas heater inline or with fan or blower capability. Temperature measurements are reported at the integrated thermocouple location supplied with the Airtorch.
- New MVTA-DPF models for 1100C.
- GTA or GVTA also offered - For high pressure vessel AirtorchTM use.
- Data Acquisition and Electronic Controls are available.
- Should you require to heat combustible gases for abatement purposes such as for semiconductor gas abatement then please contact us for custom solutions like the MVTA925-GA6125-H2.
- For very low flow high temperature uses such as less than 100 SCLM please choose this model.
MVTA-DPF Models for 1100°C and 1200°C
1-10 KW Single Phase
Features and Applications
Accessories that are currently available for our MTA & MVTA Models
Please contact MHI for GVTA or GTA models
Blower and low Flow detection system.
Some Of Our Many Satisfied Customers Using our Airtorch Products. Small to large kW. Link to articles.
R.S. , OH
J.M. of Morgan Tool
C.A. , UK (International)
"I really like the LTA ... very much. They are incredible! As per my calculation, we are seeing (very high) efficiency..."
Jim V. , Michigan
Specifications subject to change at the time of quotation.
Fans are employed when the drop in pressure of the system is no greater than approximately 50 in. w.c. (50 in. w.c./inches of H20 is approximately 1.8psi.) This condition remains true even when the fan can output large CFM values. Blowers are considered in circumstances where larger pressure drops are present.
Contact Us to design the best solution for your application.