TILT and Pour Furnace
For Melts and Fluid Powders
|TUBE TYPE||BOX TYPE|
|TILT AND ROTATE TUBE FURNACE 1400C||COMPACT TILT BOX FURNACE 1400C|
|TILT AND ROTATE TUBE FURNACE 1760C||COMPACT TILT BOX FURNACE 1760C|
- Heat in all tilt positions. This is a unique feature for an efficient tilt furnace.
- Industry standard BPAN-O-PLUS or XPAN or TRIPAN. Power and temperature management electric panels.
- Data Loggers. Industry Standard.
- Data Acquisition and Smooth Furnace Control
- Several Gas and Vacuum Attachments
- Choice of Models 1200C, 1400C, 1600C and 1760C Units.
- Best Value from a Formeost Brand Name
- UL,CE and cUL Models available.
- GAXP, MP and GAXP-IgMP Heaters as required
- FiberFree(TM) as required
- Top options for inert gas- flow. The popular SIMGAS and FLOWGAS modules are offered for gas saving.
- Safety Lid for Box
- Plugs, Boats and End Caps (See also MHI store)
Choose RPM and Tilt Angle
Model HT - T&R
Choice 1400 to 1800C
Choice of powder hoppers for inlet and output collection
Carefully Designed Tilt and Gas Controlled Box Furnace
Stainless or CG for Melts
Other MHI Furnace Models
High-uniformity high-temperature furnaces from MHI
Single and Multi-Zone Furnaces
Furnace 1700°C/1760°C or 1400°C Models
The chimney exhaust port is
a standard MHI furnace option.
The ceramic tube is made out of NanoFractalAlumina™ with high thermal shock resistance.
Optional chimney exhaust port and other gas/steam featur or vacuum feature shown with standard perforated furnace top.