TILT and Pour Furnace
For Melts and Fluid Powders
|TUBE TYPE||BOX TYPE|
|TILT AND ROTATE TUBE FURNACE 1400C||COMPACT TILT BOX FURNACE 1400C|
|TILT AND ROTATE TUBE FURNACE 1760C||COMPACT TILT BOX FURNACE 1760C|
- Heat in all tilt positions. This is a unique feature for an efficient tilt furnace.
- Industry standard BPAN-O-PLUS or XPAN or TRIPAN. Power and temperature management electric panels.
- Data Loggers. Industry Standard.
- Data Acquisition and Smooth Furnace Control
- Several Gas and Vacuum Attachments
- Choice of Models 1200C, 1400C, 1600C and 1760C Units.
- Best Value from a Formeost Brand Name
- UL,CE and cUL Models available.
- GAXP, MP and GAXP-IgMP Heaters as required
- FiberFree(TM) as required
- Top options for inert gas- flow. The popular SIMGAS and FLOWGAS modules are offered for gas saving.
- Safety Lid for Box
- Plugs, Boats and End Caps (See also MHI store)
Choose RPM and Tilt Angle
Model HT - T&R
Choice 1400 to 1800C
Carefully Designed Tilt and Gas Controlled Box Furnace
Stainless or CG for Melts
The chimney exhaust port is
a standard MHI furnace option.
The ceramic tube is made out of NanoFractalAlumina™ with high thermal shock resistance.
Optional chimney exhaust port and other gas/steam featur or vacuum feature shown with standard perforated furnace top.