MHI HP220-GAXP-1000 High Temperature Thermoplate(TM)
- 9″D x 9″L Thermoplate(TM) for use up to 1000°C.
- BPAN-O-PLUS control panel is included. MHI may substitute HIPAN or equivalent when the optional MHI DACS is ordered.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Ceramic top for rapid heat up.
- 4 Second heat-up rate after reaching full power after first run of the day.
- Spiral/Square elements provide extremely uniform temperature distribution.
- Max Power ~4KW
- Rated for about 2 Kg well distributed load. Please choose strip customization to enable weight up to 4 kg.
MHI BPAN Control Panel Details:
MHI BPAN-O-PLUS control panel with full furnace electronics (with two t/c’s) is shown. A picture of the BPAN-O-PLUS is shown.
PLUS models have process and over-temperature controls. The over-temperature control t/c (supplied) may be used for placing on the plate or inside the lid.
The control panel houses switch gears, fuses, and circuit breaker.
Standard Controller: The temperature controller(s), wiring and contactors and for heating process are CE and UL rated. If more ratings are required please contact MHI.
Featuring 1/16 DIN digital display of set point and process temperature, PID temperature control, and adaptive tuning.
Compatible with MHI-DACS Data Acquisition and other third-party data acquisition software (optional – please contact MHI). Or please click to https://mhi-inc.com/PG4/data-acquisition-control-software.html
the BPAN-O-PLUS has aMHI ST9001 single phase SCR (or equivalent) with advanced current limit and soft start feature. Wiring requirements: 208-240 Volt, single phase @50/60Hz, 35Amp Max current (if voltages of 208V or 220V are desired, please indicate at time of order). A suitable power transformer is included.
Please choose Thermoplate Lid if required. Lid covers the Thermoplate and is 1.5″ high (internal dimension). Handle for removal provided – please note that handle although insulated may be hot ~+100C. Please use high temperature gloves for safety.
Shown below is the picture with Lid Chamber
Please contact MHI at 513-772-0404 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or need more information.