Manucfacturing Standards Logo
MHI supports the Heat Treating Industry
had quietly surpassed many of these
goals 15 years
ahead of time.
of that vision statement include:
- Reduce energy consumption by 80%. MHI has won an energy award(s) and ensures that its products are energy efficient. Standard ceramic processing furnaces have at least 3 layers of refractory to ensure energy conservation.
MHI OAB® and Cascade e-Ion™ offer astounding ROI's. In specific CPG and nitriding applications the energy benefit climbs almost to over 90%.
- Reduce process time. See in articles on how to improve productivity by 10 times e.g. OAB® and Cascade e-Ion™. Please contactl MHI for more information and specific details.
- Reduce production costs. Improving productivity and energy efficiency fronm novel offerings leads to this goal. Please contact MHI for more details.
- Achieve zero distortion and maximum uniformity in heat treated parts. See article on distortion in Airtorch section. All devices are electric and offer energy, water and other efficiencies as applicable.
- Increase furnace life now with MHI Never-Down policy. MHI uses fiber-free refractory from the award winning refractory manufacturer. This, along with its long-life elements, have greatly aided to such a goal. See testimonials. Call MHI customers. Contact MHI.
- Reduce cost of furnaces by 50%. Several element prices have been dropped to the vision target. MHI continues to offer new technologies like the OAB and Cascade e-Ion.
- Attain zero emissions. MHI Airtorch systems and electrical furnaces already have zero emissions. See also: MHI Green VISION.