High-Quality and High-Efficiency Products from MHI
- Are you mission-ready for energy savings, water savings, and permanent metallic antimicrobial surfaces with clean–energy-efficient equipment? Choose from Airtorch®, MightySteam®, or Radiative Panels. Ask MHI about compact energy-saving KW to MW electrical systems.
- MHI Inc.’s innovative power solutions for sustainability and climate concerns. Reduce greenhouse gas emissions to zero.
- Confidently hit your energy efficiency and deep decarbonization targets in energy-intensive industries. MHI’s reputation for quality, reliability, and customer-engagement for advanced technology products.
- Deep decarbonization and clean energy use is a competitive advantage. MHI focuses on highly efficient, high emissivity, decarbonizing technologies to produce zero emissions to give you a competitive edge.
MHI manufactures industrial and prototype-scale, high-quality thermal products.
MHI Airtorch®, steam generators, plasma, high-power compact heating elements and panels, furnaces, and process-heat generators offer remarkable energy efficiencies. Such improvements in high-temperature technology make the most significant climate impact by delivering high power densities for high productivity.
Industrial Decarbonization refers to reducing carbon dioxide (CO2), nitrous oxide (NOx), and methane (CH4) emissions to the atmosphere from industrial activity. Decarbonization aims to eliminate industrial carbon dioxide and equivalent GHG emissions by replacing combustion with clean electric heating methods. Deep decarbonization requires switching to clean energy sources, using ecomaterials, and shifting from fossil fuels to electric heating. A significant impact on decarbonization is possible with the industrial MightySteam® and Airtorch®—Clean Energy Solutions for a Smart Factory.
Plasma and Steam Solutions
MHI – Micropyretics Heaters International
A global leader in smart-power industrial device technologies. Successfully navigating the global grand-challenges in energy efficiency, sustainability and decarbonization for all our customers.
We strive to assist our customers build deeper relationships, cut costs, and improve their work-productivity.
Across nearly every industry and region, OEMs and end-users are looking for ways to improve their heat-treat equipment and processes. They are facing increasingly stringent NOx emissions regulations while being challenged to be more eco-friendly by reducing fuel usage and their carbon footprint. All MHI products offer substantial water savings and energy efficiency with zero combustion, aligning with the sustainability needs in the commercial and industrial sectors. Being ecologically sensitive provides better returns on investment.
Decarbonization, sustainability, energy efficiency, clean manufacturing, and antibacterial qualities are critical attributes of MHI products. To ensure their products conform to the evermore complex framework of energy use regulations, all manufacturers must undertake initiatives to improve energy performance, develop clean and sustainable energy, and protect the environment.
MHI has surpassed several industry sustainability goals – 15 years ahead of time. MHI’s strengths are state-of-the-art technologies with rapid fabrication, manufacture, design, service, and value-added efficient engineering products. Testimonials.
Depositors and sintering aids are available.
Systems integration with the best materials/modern electronics and efficient thermal management.
Are you interested in licensing key technologies? Please click here.
Why MHI Products?
- The only company with full range/Choose OAB® or GHGA models
- Instant steam for packaging and sleeves.
- Full controls, including steam side valves
- Simple to use, unlike traditional boilers
- Making steam with decarbonized fuels
- High temperatures for canning
- Energy savings and water savings applications/Save over 90%
- Patented steam/air/vapor generators.
- High efficiency
- Patent protected
- Steam-side flow control
- Independent tuning of power, temperature, steam flow, and pressure
- Decarbonized Electric Heating Elements. High-Quality Materials
- MoSi2, SiC, GAXP®, IgMP, and many more trademarked modern heating materials
- Quasi-R® Nano Materials and Ceramics
- Highest temperatures and corresponding long life
- High artistry quality.
- MHI offers several options of size and shape
- Made in-house for quick delivery and easy replacement
- Call to inquire about many different types of long-lasting connectors
- Full range of Microheaters and Microheater elements. Try out the GiantHeat™
- Comprehensive tips for selection and use
- Low-pressure drop. Saves considerable energy.
- From KW to MW with saddles and blind flanges.
- Prevent CO2 Emissions
- MHI Heaters/Complete repairs done by/at MHI/ Join Our Never Down Program.
- Aluminum, Zinc, and Silver Enhancement Furnaces
- Thermoplates, Microfurnaces, Fiber Furnaces, Tilt Casting Furnaces
- Why should we conserve the quality of energy?
- Concentrated-power experts.