Use continuous steam methods for high productivity
MHI's One Atmosphere Boiler is a 21st Century Steam Boiler
MHI's One Atmosphere Boilers are ideal for applications requiring on demand steam, small device footprint and unparalleled efficiencies. OAB devices have a number of advantages to traditional high pressure steam boilers, including:
- No Feedwater Preheating - One Atmosphere Boiler temperatures are available from 300°C to 1300°C without having to preheat feedwater as with traditional steam boilers.
- Zero Combustion Process - OABs do not utilize combustion to generate high temperature steam. Outlet to output efficiencies are over 99%.
- No Pressure Vessels, No High Pressure - OAB devices generate steam at one atmosphere pressure. No pressure vessel means no boiler inspections or certifications are required to operate an OAB. Review the boiler regulations for your state.
- Incredibly Small Footprint - Actual OAB unit footprint is ~1ft^3. Unit is easily locatable near the steam demand source.
- Plug and Play - No pipe routing, no difficult installation and easy hot-swappability in the event of device failure.
- Nearly Instant Steam - No waiting for your steam boiler to build pressure to get to temperature. OAB devices produce superheated steam within moments of a cold start.
OABs offer higher temperatures, greater efficiencies and significant process advantages over most steam boilers on the market. For more information on how an OAB can improve your process, visit the links below for more information or Contact Us.
Steam Without the Wait
BoilerFree™ technology allows nearly instant steam production. Most MHI steam generators produce superheated in under a minute from a cold start. With a variety of outputs and configurations available, MHI likely has a solution for your steam application.