MHI HP220-GAXP®-1000 High-Temperature Thermoplate™
- 9″D x 9″L Thermoplate™ for use up to 1000°C.
- The BPAN-O-PLUS control panel is included.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Ceramic top for rapid heat up.
- 4 Second heat-up rate after reaching full power after the first-day run.
- Spiral/Square elements provide an incredibly uniform temperature distribution when used with the TLID option.
- Max Power ~4KW
MHI BPAN Control Panel Details:
MHI BPAN-O-PLUS control panel with full furnace electronics (with two t/Cs) is shown. A picture of the BPAN-O-PLUS is shown.
PLUS models have a process and over-temperature controls. The over-temperature control t/c (supplied) may be used for placing on the plate or inside the lid.
The control panel houses switch gears, fuses, and circuit breakers.
Standard Controller: The temperature controller(s), wiring and contactors, and heating process are CE and UL-rated. If more ratings are required, please contact MHI.
Features 1/16 DIN digital display of set point and process temperature, PID temperature control, and adaptive tuning.
Compatible with MHI-DACS Data Acquisition and other third-party data acquisition software (optional – please contact MHI).
The BPAN-O-PLUS has an MHI ST9001 single-phase SCR (or equivalent) with an advanced current limit and soft start feature. A suitable power transformer is included. Wiring requirements: 208-240 Volt, single phase @50/60Hz, 35Amp Max current (if voltages of 208V or 220V are desired, please indicate at the time of order).
If cUL or UL is required, please select an option in the pull-down menu.
- TLID (Insulated Lid).
- Oxygen sensor (integrated with TLID with digital display).
- Ul or cUL ratings for the Panel and Transformer.
- Visit our Thermoplate™ Section for more information (click here) and other types of Thermoplates like High-Flux Thermoplates.
Please contact MHI at 513-772-0404 or by email at [email protected] should you have any questions or need more information. Thank you.