Airtorch® Air and Process-Gas Heaters
(Process Gases are Air, Ar, O2, CO2, sCO2, N2, Steam and many more..)
The Airtorch® is a highly scalable electric process air heater.
Why choose the MHI Airtorch™? Low operational cost because of very low pressure drop, noise-free and quick-start, high temperature capability- which also implies long-life at lower temperatures. Several models in stock – all quality engineered and carefully manufactured. Decades of electrical heating experience.
MHI Airtorch® systems offer patented low pressure drop technology called the Direct Flow method. Industry leading quality, price and delivery. Several models are displayed below. MHI provides units for 750°C,925°C, 1000°C,1100°C and 1200°C. The typical Airtorch® use is illustrated in the Airtorch® Infographic.
- LTA – Up to 900°C. LTA is a process heater for air which requires a compressed air input.
- VTA – Up to 900°C. VTA is process gas heater with fan or blower with low flow sensor capability. New* VTA with fan models for 1100°C.
- MTA and GTA – Up to 925°C/1100°C. These are flow or inline sealed process gas heaters which can take compressed air or compressed gas input. New Models for MVTA-DPF-DNA Class.
- DPF – Up to 1150°C-1250°C/~2200°F. DPF models can take fan or blower input as well as a compressed air/gas input.
- Large Flow MVTA. For 1000-1100°C. These are sealed process gas heater (THN or DNA class) with blower or inline capability. High KW – High Flow.
- Large Flow GTA – For high pressure vessel Airtorch use. Custom engineering. Please contact us directly for assistance.
New: Inline-Airtorch™ models for process heat are now offered with input up to 20°C-800°C into the Airtorch™. The output is up to 1200°C (~2150°F).