MHI Electric Airtorch® high-temperature, high-flow volume systems.
MHI Electric Airtorch® products are compact and energy efficient.
1 kWh of electric heating saves almost ~0.3-1 Kg of CO2 equivalent emissions per hour.
This is important for decarbonization to assist climate change and reduce global warming.
- Heavy-duty use with very low-pressure drop.
- Outlet to 1200°C and above. However, the prices of 1200°C Airtorch@ are higher than 1000°C Airtorch® models.
- High-pressure enclosures when required. High-pressure Airtorch® model information.
- Compare energy efficiency and cost against fossil fuel systems.
- Ratings ASME, CRN, cUL, CSA, ATEX, UL, and CE as requested.
- And more important features for long life…..(please read below).
MHI Airtorch® 3 Phase Systems: 30KW to 30MW systems. Adjust Power, Flow, and Temperature with Modern Electronics.
- Low-Pressure Drop
- High Turn Down Ratio
- Energy and Cost Savings
- High uniformity. Sealed. Flanges and mating flanges are provided as described.
- Continuously adjustable airflow and temperature with a flow valve and MHI power controller.
- Adjustable air temperatures from ambient when ordered to 1100°C. (Airflow temperature)
- Several safety features. Multiple thermocouple locations.
- Double Walled or Insulated Internally air/gas-cooled. Reduces flange stresses.
- PID controls, choice of TRIPAN or I-TRIPAN controls. PLC and HMI.
- New* MVTA (THN) advanced systems from 24 KW, 36kW, 48 KW, 72kW, 96 KW or 2.2 MW, 2.7 MW, 3.9 MW, 4.4 MW, 5.2MW, 5.4MW, 6.2MW, 7.4 MW, 11MW, 16 MW, 30MW and several in-between and larger. Beat all prices.
- (HI and SH) models allow even a 700°C input
- Extremely low-pressure drop.
- The pressure drop is low. For more information and specifications, please get in touch with MHI,
- MHI offers DirectFlow™ Airtorch® models. MHI uses its combined thermal knowledge from over 30 years across diverse equipment offerings to provide low-friction flows.
- Use for industrial flow heating, comfort control, simulation, rapid drying ceramics, beneficiation, metal production, ore roasting and drying, high-temperature flow-induced chemical thermodynamics, testbeds, and efficient drying.
- The Airtorch® is a SmartEnergy™ device.
- Choice of the supply voltage. 50/60Hz. Inlet temperatures can be high on specific models.
- MHI control panels handle all voltages 220V, 240V, 380V, 440V, 480V, and 600V.
- High Pressure in-line, please click here. For more information and specifications, please contact us.
- High-Temperature Inlet Models. Exit to 1200°C (2192°F)
- Properly multi-flanged.
- Airtorch® process heating methods are quiet.
- GTA™ Models, 3 Bar, 8 Bar, 21 Bar, 60 Bar, 190 Bar, 300 Bar, 460 Bar…
- High Energy Efficiency
|Temperature||Lower Power (1-12 kW)||High Power (36 KW-15MW)|
|600-900°C||LTA, VTA, MTA925||MVTA-900-(DNA) Models, SH|
|900-1000°C or 1000-1100°C||MVTA-900-(DNA) Models||MVTA-1000-(DNA) ModelsMVTA-DPF(DNA) Models, SH|
|1200°C/1300°C||MPDNA VTA-MPDNA and GDPF-MPDNA||1200°C|
|High-Pressure Enclosures (GTA, GVTA)||Up to 1200°C|
*Unit Life and Safety: MVTA units provide forgiveness for temperature exposures beyond their rated capacity, even up to 100°C for many models. Even for the 1000°C models. Calculate 3-phase Electric Power.
(up to 1100C)
Highest Powers Units
Voltage, 3 Phase
All Line Voltages 50/60Hz
|324 kW – 4000 kW
For Inline Pressure Situations please specify the pressure
Cluster Models and High Volume Models with High Temperature Inlet
*For high kW in both the GTA and MVTA Airtorch class, please note that MHI provides a 1-year warranty and no-cost of heating element change for 1 year. Double flanged units.
ASME-flange specifications. Please contact MHI.
Contact MHI for your specific energy savings
Patented Products up to 1200C
MVTA model for 48 or 96 kW (1000°C).