- Steam temperatures up to 400°C. From 100°C to 400°C can be varied with the flow, Vittori tube length, and power* settings.
- *Control Panel is optional but recommended for very high accuracy use- otherwise, the unit operates at full power when plugged into a 110/115/120V 50/60Hz electric supply. The pump-adjusted flow rate can control the temperature but not to the fine degree as with the BPAN-O-PLUS control panel. The over-temperature controller in the control panel also protects against any accidental temperature rise.
- When used without the control panel, exit temperature control can be achieved by adjusting the water flow rate with the Opump-1 (included) or with a longer-length Vittori tube. Please maintain the minimum flow rate set on the flow rate pump.
- Nominal Length 19.5″
- Includes: Matched variable speed pump (peristaltic universal). The pump is 120/220V/AC Switchable. Flow Rate Display on O-Pump1 (included).
- 1-atmosphere pressure standard. The cN-BPE-1 is a steam side control valve for continuously metering the amount of steam.
- 1 Kg/hr Flow Rate (HGA-S-01) is the maximum.
- With the cN-BPE-1, a steam valve option, the usable flow may vary from 0.3-1 kg/hr on the steam side.
- The cN-BPE is a continuous steam side valve for adjusting the steam rate in the line. This will not change the total conversion. Note that using a cN-BPE will cause a 50C or more temperature drop. When purchasing a cN option, please also select a Vittori tube option.
- Plug-and-play system
- A Vittori extension tube is offered as an optional selectable item. The tube provides a flexible connection from the generator to a process chamber.
- 120V AC outlet compatible (US 115/120V, a 3-prong plug is provided)
- 2 Integrated Process and Monitoring thermocouples
- Light-weight, easy to move, easy to mount chassis
- Boilerfree™ technology. Several Patents.
- Standard distilled or RO water is recommended for use.
- Output may be attached to the optional electric steam supercharger (don’t hesitate to contact [email protected] for details).
- Note: This unit is 120V AC 50/60Hz. The 220/240V AC 50/60Hz users will require a step-down power converter rated for at least 1.5 kW. MHI is happy to provide this at a nominal price. Please get in touch with MHI (513-772-0404).
- Please view price details in the option selections pull-down menus.
- * Power settings/variations require controls.
Similar HGA-S-01 products are used in several countries worldwide in both hemispheres.
Choosing the power and temperature control panel option.
Controls and Guidance with Options:
Choose the BPAN-O-PLUS (two thermocouples can be read) for power and temperature control.
The cN-BPE-1 is a steam side control valve for continuously metering the amount of steam.
The TC-Read is a thermocouple display in an enclosure (115/120 Volts). The display includes a steam measurement TC and TC Stand.
Both the Gas Port and Pressure relief valve can be added to the steam exit nozzle (only one of these may be selected). The gas port option attaches to the steam side.
The Vittori Extended tube is ~ 12″. The use of the tube will drop the steam temperature.
Typical use of high-temperature pure steam is in chemical, organic, biological, dissolution, fuel testing/production, and inorganic processes where allowed. Consider also quick high-temperature steam impingement for approved microbial use (please check with your microbiologist for approval to do so). The information and references given on https://bayzi.com/steam-sanitation/ should be used as a guide.
Also, want a steam chamber? Click on the link below.
Attachment steam chambers offered are ~ 1.5″ dia and ~4″ long. Typically 200-250C temperature is easily noted in such chambers connected to the HGA-S-01. Higher temperature steam chambers are available on https://mhi-inc.com/steam-testing-chambers/ or by contacting MHi at [email protected]