- Steam temperatures up to 400°C
- Includes: Matched variable speed pump (peristaltic universal). Pump is 120/220V/AC Switchable. With Flow Rate Display on O-Pump1
- 1 atmosphere pressure standard. The cN-BPE-1 is a steam side control valve for metering the amount of steam in a continuous fashion.
- 1 Kg/hr Flow Rate (HGA-S-01)is the maximum. With the cN-BPE-1, a steam valve option, the usable flow may be varied on the steam-side from 0.3-1 kg/hr.
- Note the use of a cN will cause a 50C or more temperature drop. When purchasing a cN option please also select a Vittori tube option.
- Plug-and-play system
- Vittori Flexible Tube (Optional). Provides a flexible connection from generator to process chamber.Two Vittori extension tubes are recommended.
- 120V AC outlet compatible (US 115/120V 3-prong plug is provided)
- 2 Integrated Process and Monitoring thermocouples
- Light-weight, easy to move, easy to mount chassis
- Boilerfree(TM) technology. Several Patents.
- Standard distilled or RO water recommended
- Output may be attached to the optional electric steam supercharger (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details).
- Note: This unit is 120V Ac 50/60Hz. The 220/240V AC 50/60Hz users will require a step-down power converter rated for at least 1.5 kW. MHI is happy to provide this at a nominal price. Please contact MHI (513-772-0404).
- Please view price details in the option pull down menu’s.
Choosing the power and temperature control panel option. Please consider one of the following options and enable the option in the pull down menus above.
Choose the BPAN-O-PLUS (two thermocouples can be read)
The cN-BPE-1 is a steam side control valve for metering the amount of steam in a continuous fashion.
The HGA-S-01 is a product that is in use in several countries stretching across the world in both hemispheres. It sees use in many applications.
The TC-Read is a thermocouple display in a enclosure (115/120 Volts)
Typical use: High temperature pure steam for chemical, organic, biological and inorganic processes. Where allowed consider also for quick high temperature steam impingement for approved microbial use (please check with your microbiologist for approval to do so). Often in the field the information and references given on this page https://bayzi.com/steam-sanitation/ may be used as a guide or the Food Department at the Ohio State University may be contacted for steam impingement guidance.