- Steam temperatures up to 400°C
- Includes: Matched variable speed pump (peristaltic universal). Pump is 120/220V/AC Switchable. With Flow Rate Display on O-Pump1
- 1 atmosphere pressure standard
- 1 Kg/hr Flow Rate (HGA-S-01). With cN, steam deflector valve option such that the usable flow may be varied on the steam-side from 0.3-1 kg/hr. Note the use of a cN will cause a 50C or more temperature drop. When purchasing a cN option please also select a Vittori tube option.
- Plug-and-play system
- Vittori Flexible Tube (Optional). Provides a flexible connection from generator to process chamber.
- 120V AC outlet compatible (US 115/120V 3-prong plug)
- 2 Integrated Process and Monitoring thermocouples
- Light-weight, easy to move, easy to mount chassis
- Boilerfree technology. Several Patents.
- Standard distilled or RO water recommended
- Output may be attached to the optional electric steam supercharger (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details).
- Note: This unit is 120V Ac 50/60Hz. The 220/240V AC users s will require a step-down power converter rated for at least 1.5 kW. MHI is happy to provide this at a nominal price. Please contact MHI (513-772-0404).
- Please view price details in the option pull down menu’s.
Choosing the power and temperature control panel option. Please consider one of the following options and enable the option in the pull down menus above.
Choose the BPAN-O-PLUS (two thermocouples) or the BPAN-O (single thermocouple option) power and temperature options.
The cN-BPE-1 is a steam side control valve for metering the amount of steam in a continuous fashion.
The HGA-S-01 is a product that is in use in several countries stretching across the world in both hemispheres. It sees use in many applications.