Electric Steam Superheater SC -4 (220V/230/240V, Nominal 4kW). 50/60Hz. Typical use 3.5 Kg/hr steam heating from 300C to 750C. The minimum inlet is steam or saturated air the maximum outlet is 750C.
4 kW Total Power (Nominal @ 240V). 4 KW is the power at 240 V. If the supply is 208V, Please note one will only obtain a maximum of ~3.3 KW. For 230 V, the power draw will be 3.9 KW. For 277V, Single Phase, the Outlet is restricted to the output of 500C.
The picture shown may be illustrative only. The superheater comes with an in-built Type “K” thermocouple – standard.
Note: Parts of the surface are hotter than 50°C (DO NOT TOUCH), providing greater operational efficiency but will be hot to touch. Please wear high-temperature gloves.
- Steel Shell Construction
- Built-in Type K thermocouple
- Lightweight with a compact, ergonomic design
- 208/220/230/240V plug-in design
- Rapid heat-up
- Steam compatible
- Outlet 3/8″ Inlet K type steam clamp 2.”
Typical use with an OAB-4 is shown in the picture below.
- Dimensions: Unit: 4.0″ dia x 18″ L
- Weight: Lightweight with a compact, ergonomic design
- Temperature: ~750°C continuous or sometimes even 800°C with intermittent use
- Voltage: 208/220/230/240VAC Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Current: ~ 9 Amps @ 208/220/230/240VAC 4 kW Total Power (Nominal @ 240V). 4 KW is the power at 240 V. If the supply is 208 V, please note you will only obtain a maximum of ~3.3 KW. For 230V, the power draw will be 3.9 KW.
- Power Consumption: ~ 4000 Watts Output Nominal
- Optional Power Control: Output temperature may be varied by changing the steam or by changing the output power in the optional BPAN-O-PLUS
- Built-in thermocouples can be linked for external display.
- If Control Panel is required, the BPAN-O-PLUS is recommended. Please click here.