Mobile steam generation unit with a steam wand for high-velocity steam spray. Power ~5 KW. 240 Volts Single Phase.
Operation Modes: Program or Manual. Fully programmable. UL and cUL Rated Electrical Control Panel.
- Use for deep clean purposes—High-temperature Steam-pick (wand).
- This unit makes no CO2, SO2, carbon soot/particulates, or NOx.
- Long Wand for difficult-to-reach places.
Superheated jet steam temperature 600°C (1112°F) with the self-drying feature.Modes: Program or Manual. Fully programmable. UL and cUL Rated Electrical Control Panel. Use indicators.
- Lightweight. Boilerfree™ insta steam.
- 240V. Single phase 50/60Hz. UL 508 Electronics.
- Superheated drying steam jet (steam air jet). The wand is about 6 ft long.
- Amazing novel technology to reduce any residual condensation water residue.
- Easy steam cleaning.
- Water refill time ~4 hrs. Continuous refill while in use is allowed.
- 2 kg/hr superheated steam jet for cleaning and drying.
- Steam temperature can be up to 600C. Bolier-free technology – this unit does not have pressure vessels.
- Patented product. Mobile unit. Castors included.
- Programmable and Manual Settings for new or routine applications.
- Thermocouple and temperature read-out included. Units will comprise a control box that may be separated from the steam-producing unit (the picture shows the integrated style).
- Pure steam with envelope hot air drying combinatoric process-unit. The temperature indicator is built-in.
- The temperature indicator is built-in. Continuous jet use beyond an hour is allowed if device use is within the specifications.
- Safety against over-temperature is provided in the electronic control box.
- Safety against earth fault (ground fault) is provided.
- All cords included. Thermocouple and temperature read-out included.
- (cUL) Canada Electronics are Offered Where Required.
|Volts||240V Single Phase|
|Current/Power||~5 kW Nominal|
|Phase||Single Phase, 50/60Hz|
|Pressure||~1 bar / 14.5psi absolute (0 bar relative to room).|
|Maximum Steam Temperature||600C|
|The velocity of the steam stream and dryer||30-50m/s|
|Water Reservoir||~2 Gallons. Boilerfree™|
|Capacity||4 hrs of water.|
|Steam Production||Within minutes|
|Heat-up Time||10-60 Seconds|
|Runtime Typical||~ 2-4 Hrs between refills. Refill while in use is allowed.|
|Body Material||Lightweight Composite and Steel|
|Dimensions||As shown (without panel 0.75m -1m depending on direction)|
|Movement||Castors plus the movement of the steam wand for steam direction|
|Temperature Indicator||Included. Additional OTC included|