Airtorch Model: LTA750-04 (220V/230/240V, 4kW).
Cartridge Type Hot Air Generator
Unit Description: Custom LTA Airtorch Heavy Duty Industrial Air Heater System Model LTA750 series is an inline air heater with continuous hot air discharge designed to generate hot air temperatures of ~750°C continuous use or 900°C with intermittent use. The LTA 750-04 has an Outlet 2″ NPT. Inlet 1/2″ NPT male
Picture shown may be illustrative only.
Such hot air guns find application in plastic welding, heat shrinking of thermo-plastics, ceramic drying, on-site heat treatment, plastic forming and many more. The unique steel shell construction provides for efficient heat recovery and management, which provides hi-temperature discharge at very high efficiency. This recuperating design eliminates radiant heat loss while enhancing efficiency, and maintains a cooler outer shell temperature.
Note: Parts of the surface are hotter than 50°C (DO NOT TOUCH) providing greater operational safety. The LTA series comes with 1/2″ NPTM compressed air fitting for air / gas inlet. The Airtorch comes with an in-built Type “K” thermocouple as a standard.
Please note that the LTA and MTA products require a flow meter to set the correct flow for use. The compressed air gas source is connected to the flow meter which then regulates flow into the LTA. There is no significant pressure drop in the LTA.
- Steel Shell Construction
- Built-in Type K thermocouple
- Light weight with compact ergonomic design
- 208/220/230/240V plug-in design
- Rapid heat-up
- Compressed Air / gas compatible
- Outlet 2″ NPT. Inlet 1/2″ NPT male
- Dimensions: Unit: 4.0″ dia x 15.5″ L
- Air Inlet: Compressed Air or Gas (DO NOT USE COMBUSTIBLE GASES) Air Outlet 2″ NPT fitting. Inlet 1/2″ NPT male.
- Weight: Light weight with compact ergonomic design
- Temperature: ~750°C continuous or sometimes even 900°C with intermittent use
- Airflow: ~11 SCFM (maintain minimum otherwise Airtorch™ may burn)
- Voltage: 208/220/230/240VAC Frequency: 50/60 HZ
- Current: ~ 9 Amps @ 208/220/230/240VAC
- Power Consumption: ~ 4000 Watts Output Nominal
- Optional Power Control: Output temperature may be varied by changing the air flow or changing the output power in the optional BPAN-O-PLUS
- Flow meter not included.
- Standard Accessories:
- Display – Not included
- Built-in thermocouple can be linked for external display.
- If Control Panel is required. The BPAN-O-PLUS is recommended. Please click here.