Use continuous steam methods for high productivity
MHI’s OAB is a 21st Century Steam Boiler. More Information.
MHI’s OAB steam generator- Boilers are ideal for applications requiring on demand steam, small device footprint and unparalleled efficiencies. OAB devices have a number of advantages to traditional high pressure steam boilers, including:
- No Feedwater Preheating – OAB temperatures are available from 300°C to 1300°C without having to preheat feedwater as with traditional steam boilers.
- Zero Combustion Process – OABs do not utilize combustion to generate high temperature steam. Outlet to output efficiencies are well over 90%.
- Choose your pressure rating – no boiler inspections or certifications are required to operate an OAB at one atmosphere. Review the boiler regulations for your state.
- Incredibly Small Footprint – Actual OAB unit footprint is ~1ft^3. Unit is easily locatable near the steam demand source.
- Plug and Play – No pipe routing, no difficult installation and easy hot-swap in the event of device failure.
- Nearly Instant Steam – No waiting for your steam boiler to build pressure to get to temperature. OAB devices produce superheated steam within minutes of a cold start. No idling required.
OABs offer higher temperatures, greater efficiencies and significant process advantages over most steam boilers on the market. For more information on how an OAB can improve your process, visit the links below for more information or Contact Us.
Steam Without the Wait
BoilerFree™ technology allows nearly instant steam production. Most MHI steam generators produce superheated in under a minute from a cold start. With a variety of outputs and configurations available, MHI likely has a solution for your steam application.