MHI IRHUL-MP0625-4– Microtube (Unit includes all controls and power transformers ). IN LINE Model.
- Robust Radiator type Microtube is enclosed in a FiberFree ceramic refractory which can withstand 1850°C temperature.
- Maximum element temperature is 1900°C (1700°C continuous use).
- Typical temperature of use 1500°C to 1700°C.
- Part temperature varies with insulation of top and bottom.
- T/C provided.
- This Microtube™ Heater – Part # IRHUL-MP0625-4- Microtube can be used with 12mm OD quartz tube (please select from options). Uniform zone is unparalleled.
- Picture shown is with MHI calibration thermocouple* and the optional stand.
- *Part temperature will vary from max temperature
- Chamber length 100 mm (can be increased to 150 mm for special orders). (Also can be cut down between 75mm and 100mm if required for special orders)
- Optional quartz tube is offered 12mm.
- Connector accessories included.
- Powewr Transformer Included in the full price.
- Modern BPAN-O-PLUS power controls.
- BPAN-O-PLUS may be used with 208/220/230/240 50/60Hz Volts – the correct power transformer is included by the company. Please indicate socket voltage at use site.
- Plug to socket to fit local codes is in user Electrician’s Scope. Please contact MHI should you have questions 513-772-0404
- End Caps Optional.