MHI Inc. Mission Statement
We exist for your success.
Our Mission is to Conserve the Quality and Quantity of Clean Energy
What this means is:
Our Innovation Approach Integrates Modern Materials and Smart Designs to meet the grand global challenges for our Customers. We have introduced a new way for rapid global, deep decarbonization.
What this means is that with our passion for social relevance and our deep technical experience,
- We will invest in R&D to provide cutting-edge, high-quality, innovative products and services that are energy efficient and address sustainability with the use and production of high-quality clean energy.
- We will be the best-integrated source of high-quality, thermal, and advanced material products for our customers. We will use the power of our technology & hardware to solve our customers’ most challenging problems—Beat Industry Energy Standards by 15 years. See Airtorch® See OAB® and Cascade e-ION (CleanElectricFlame®).
- We will integrate sustainability and clean-energy manufacturing with simplicity.
- We will be the new product(s) leader in our industry.
- We will serve our customers with personalized care. We will work together in a team spirit to foster discipline, innovation, creativity, and flexibility in response to our customer’s needs. Please call us to experience.
- Customer Processes and Quality Management. We will contribute to and affirm a high level of commitment, skill, communication, transparency, and effectiveness in our work. We will embrace all aspects of continuous improvement. We will radically invent and innovate when required.
Status: On our way- we continue to build a responsible, successful, and profitable company for our community with energy efficiency and water savings with sustainability principles. The best way is to use far lesser energy for the same or better outcome.
Last Reviewed Date: January 29, 2023.
A global leader in intelligent power devices who can assist global customers as best as possible, with a strong focus on CO2 and methane reduction, water conservation, and overall improvement in energy efficiency with novel nanomaterials, thermal designs, and best sustainability practices.