Gen2 HeatPad 2″
Versatile high temperature HeatPad is available in many sizes. Maximum plate surface depends on load. Non-reactive ceramic pocket type design allow for inserting, hanging, and positioning your HeatPad virtually anywhere. Low heater profile is excellent for applications for localized heating, substrate heating, mechaniical pump vacuum environment and moderate high pressure environments. Several thermal and acid resistant accessories also available like NanoFractalAlumina plate and extremely high thermal shock resistant plate
- *NEW* Internal K-Type TC Standard (included in price). With the purchase of the Heatpad a calibration chart of pyrometer surface temperature (with no load) vs T/C read-temperature is provided.
- 2″ diameter hot zone
- Best to use pyrometer.
- Surface temperature depends on type of load. The estimated surface temperature with no load (free radiating) is about 1050°C measured with pyrometer with 0.5 emissivity.
- Voltage Maximum – 10V
- Maximum Current – use up to 13.5 to 14.0 Amps (depending on load, the current will be lesser ~11amps). Cautious increase in current is recommended.
- New Glass in Gen 2.
- Low profile
- For HeatPad ceramic repairs, please use FractalPaste
Warning: This is an electrical device which can achieve very high temperatures. Please follow all local codes and safety procedures. Consult your local electrician to review and be aware of safety hazards present when working with electrical devices. This device internally can reach temperatures in excess of 1100°C prior to burn out. Please use caution to avoid burns or fire hazards. Read the manual carefully and do not hesitate to contact MHI or Dealer for assistance.
- Note although internal T/C is provided, the use of a pyrometer is recommended in case T/C has moved from location.
- Note heaters inside the HeatPad should not exceed ~ 13.5 to 14.0 amps max., however when a load is applied the maximum current required may be only 10 to 11 amps at steady state. Not to be used inverted.
When checking out, the weight will be calculated with the control panel option.
The correct weight and shipping price will be shown in the final acknowledgement from MHI.