- *NEW* Internal K-Type TC Standard (included)
- 3″ diameter hot zone
- Rapid heat up to 1050°C (Internal temperature). Calibration provided with T/C in manual supplied.
- Surface temperature dependent on load
- Voltage – 30V
- Maximum Current – use up to 11.5 Amps (depending on load)
- Non-reactive CerAll ceramic pocket. Special Glass Top in GEN 2.
- Low profile
Thermal shock-resistant, high-density NanoFractalAlumina translucent setter plates, and crucibles (sold separately).
FractalPaste™ (sold separately)
For HeatPad™ ceramic repairs, please use FractalPaste™.
Warning: This is an electrical device that can achieve very high temperatures. Please follow all local codes and safety procedures. Consult your local electrician to review and be aware of safety hazards when working with electrical devices. This device can reach temperatures over 1150°C. Please use caution to avoid burns or fire hazards. Note that as you place insulating materials on the Heatpad, the maximum temperature is achieved with lower currents than when the heat pad is free-radiating. All users should control the Heatpad properly and not exceed the maximum rated temperature on the pad surface. Not to be used inverted. Both the maximum temperature and maximum current should be monitored.
The weight will be calculated with the control panel option when checking out.
The correct weight and shipping price will be shown in the final acknowledgment from MHI.
Power Supply Choices:
- Closed Loop Control: Please choose BPAN-O-PLUS and Transformer.