- *NEW* Internal K-Type TC Standard (included)
- 3.5″ diameter hot zone.
- Rapidly heat area to 1050°C (Internal temperature). Caliberation provided in manual for T/C.
- Up to 1000°C surface temperature
- Voltage – 40V
- Maximum Current – use up to 11.5 Amps (depending on load). Special high thermal resistant glass with GEN 2 models.
- Non-reactive CerAll(TM) ceramic pocket
- Low profile
Thermal shock resistant, high density NanoFractalAlumina™ translucent setter plates and crucibles (sold separately). For Alumina boats visit our Alumina pages.
For HeatPad ceramic repairs, please use FractalPaste(TM)
Warning: This is an electrical device which can achieve very high temperatures. Please follow all local codes and safety procedures. Consult your local electrician to review and be aware of safety hazards present when working with electrical devices. This device can reach temperatures in excess of 1200°C. Please use caution to avoid burns or fire hazards. Note that as you place insulating materials on the heat pad the maximum temperature is achieved with lower currents than when the heat pad is free-radiating. All users should control the heat pad properly in order not to exceed the maximum rated temperature on the pad surface. Not to be used inverted. Both the maximum temperature and maximum current should be monitored.
When checking out, the weight will be calculated with the control panel option.
The correct weight and shipping price will be shown in the final acknowledgement from MHI.