MHI RHUL-MP1125-6- Microtube (Unit includes all controls and power transformers and quartz tube). About 825 W.
- Robust Radiator type Microtube is enclosed in a FiberFree™ ceramic refractory which can withstand 1850°C temperature.
- Maximum element temperature is 1900°C (1700°C continuous use).
- Typical temperature of use 1000C to 1550C. If well insulated may reach 1600C.
- Part temperature varies with insulation of top and bottom.
- T/C provided.
- Microtube™ Heater – Part # MRCL-MP1125-6 with 25mm OD quartz tube Uniform zone is unparalleled.
- BPAN-O-PLUS 208/220/230/240 50/60Hz Volts and transformer
- Picture shown is with MHI calibration thermocouple*
- *Part temperature will vary from max temperature
- Chamber length 100 mm. Quartz tube provided.
- Connector accessories included.
- Modern power controls.
- Stand available. Stand includes integrated metallic enclosure. Only for horizontal use.
- Optional tube and end caps are offered. Horizontal use.
- End Caps available (one set of two). Optional.
- Plug to socket to fit local codes is not provided (User Electrician Scope)