- MHI MC-GAXP-30-V Spiral Microheater For Vertical and Upside-Down Use.
- 1200-1250C (1″ Diameter) is the maximum temperature of element in vertical configuration.
- Ceramic Base and End Connectors Included
Maximum ~250** Watts [10V @ 27A (RMS)]. Please note that the maximum values are for free radiating with natural convection. Your values are likely to be lower.
** Power reported under free radiating/ no-load condition
Approximately 200-250 Watts. Please monitor to have less than [10V and less than 27A (RMS)**]. The highest values are for a fully free radiating unit with some natural or convective heat flow. Please monitor the temperature with a pyrometer or similar device and monitor the current and amps so as to not exceed any maximum condition. While heating up beyond 8 V and 20 Amps please verify that the pyrometer temperature does not exceed 1200-1250C.
Connectors comprise of One Set of Appropriately rated connecting clips.
Please note that limits cannot be exceeded on current, voltage and element temperature.
Note that the maximum current will be different ( lower) if the unit is covered.
Leads should be able to carry the current e.g. 10 AWG wire.
The base alumina ceramic is rated to 1800C. For more information please visit the MHI GAXP Spiral Microheaters page.
For control options please choose either the Feedback Controls (recommended) or Open Loop Power Controls.
- Feedback controls: BPAN-O-PLUS-120T and Transformer. (For customers who may not have a 120V wall supply; a 220V to 120V transformer will be added at no extra charge when the BPAN-O-PLUS control system is ordered) or the
- Open Loop Power Control has no feedback feature; for this option please choose the (DC Supply with TC Read). Please also order the TC and TC extension wire.
For more information on the BPAN-O-PLUS-120T controller please click to the Power and Temperature Control Panel Pages.
When checking out, the weight will be calculated with the control panel option.
The correct weight and shipping price will be shown in the final acknowledgement from MHI.