Custom MHI MTA925 2 KW Airtorch™ Air Heater
MHI MTA Process Air/Gas Heater (2kW). Please contact MHI 513-772-0404 if a paper quote is required.
When selecting flow meter please indicate Air or Nitrogen in the remarks column.
- Continuous Hot Air Discharge up to 925°C (Nominal-long life), 1000°C maximum limit.
- Temperature Control can be done by accurate flow control* if plugged into 240V. (Better control accuracy provided by optional BPAN-O-PLUS Control Panel)
- 2 kW Total Power (Nominal only: will vary slightly between 208V, 230V and 240V)
- Stainless Steel Shell Construction
- Built-In “K” Type Process Thermocouple
- 208/220/230/240V Plug-In Design. 2 KW at 240 V, 1.75 KW at 208 V.
- Ready to Use. 1 Bar. For high pressure units please contact MHI for a paper quotation with the pressure rating called out.
- Threaded exit nozzle 1/2″ NPT Male
- Full Power and Flow Controller Options Available (call MHI)
- BPAN-O-PLUS models have a temperature and over-temperature control, Canada rating choose model with cUL. (call MHI)
- For MTA/MVTA models when the inlet flow is pressure driven, the flow rate is often pre-set by an appropriate SCFM flow meter.
- Minimum flow rate should be maintained. MHI BPAN-O-PLUS power controllers (optional) can be used to set power. UL, CE and cUL ratings are available for the power panel.
- Please use calibrated flow-meters. Note that 1000C is the maximum temperature. Close tp this temperature the life may be limited because of several reasons.
- * Please note that mass flow meters are recommended when operating above 900C. Float valve gas flow meters if used must be used with the float valve indicator that is accurate in the 2-4 SCFM for operations close to to the maximum rated temperature.
- * Please note that shipping price is an estimate and normally quoted only for US shipping. Your final acknowledgement may contain a more accurate shipping price.