Custom MHI MTA925 2 KW Airtorch™ Air Heater
MHI MTA Process Air/Gas Heater (2kW). Please contact MHI 513-772-0404 if a paer quote is required or order from this BPAN page.
When selecting flow meter please indicate Air or Nitrogen in the remarks column.
- Continuous Hot Air Discharge up to 925°C (Nominal)
- Temperature Control is by flow control. (accuracy provided by optional BPAN-O-PLUS Control Panel)
- 2 kW Total Power (Nominal only: will vary slightly between 208V, 230V and 240V)
- Stainless Steel Shell Construction
- Built-In “K” Type Process Thermocouple
- 208/220/230/240V Plug-In Design
- Ready to Use. 1 Bar. For high pressure units please contact MHI for a paper quotation with the pressure rating called out.
- Minimum Flow 5.0 – 5.5 SCFM for Air (different for other gases)
- Threaded exit nozzle 1/2″ NPT Male
- Full Power and Flow Controller Options Available (call MHI)
- BPAN-O-PLUS models have a temperature and over-temperature control, Canada rating choose model with cUL. (call MHI)
- For MTA/MVTA models when the inlet flow is pressure driven, the flow rate is often pre-set by an appropriate SCFM flow meter.
- Minimum flow rate should be maintained. MHI BPAN-O-PLUS power controllers (optional) can be used to set power. UL, CE and cUL ratings are available for the power panel.
- Please use calibrated flow-meters.
- * Please note that shipping price is an estimate and normally quoted only for US shipping. Your final acknowledgement may contain a more accurate shipping price.