Custom MHI MTA925 2 KW Airtorch™ Air Heater
MHI MTA Process Air/Gas Heater (2kW). Please contact MHI 513-772-0404 if a paper quote is required.
When selecting flow meter please indicate Air or Nitrogen in the remarks column.
- Continuous Hot Air Discharge up to 925°C (Nominal-long life), 1000°C maximum limit. Typical use 950°C.
- Temperature Control can be done by accurate flow control* if plugged into 240V. (Better control accuracy provided by optional BPAN-O-PLUS Control Panel)
- 2 kW Total Power for 240V (Nominal only: will vary for 208V, 230V)
- Stainless Steel Shell Construction
- Built-In “K” Type Process Thermocouple
- 208/220/230/240V Plug-In Design. 2 KW at 240 V, 1.75 KW at 208 V.
- Ready to Use. 1 Bar. For high pressure units please contact MHI for a paper quotation with the pressure rating called out.
- Threaded exit nozzle 1/2″ NPT Male
- Full Power and Flow Controller Options Available (call MHI)
- BPAN-O-PLUS models have a temperature and over-temperature control, Canada rating choose model with cUL. (call MHI)
- For MTA/MVTA models when the inlet flow is pressure driven, the flow rate is often pre-set by an appropriate SCFM flow meter.
- Minimum flow rate should be maintained. MHI BPAN-O-PLUS power controllers (optional) can be used to set power. UL, CE and cUL ratings are available for the power panel.
- Please use calibrated flow-meters. Note that 1000C is the maximum temperature. Close tp this temperature the life may be limited because of several reasons.
- * Please note that mass flow meters are recommended when operating above 900°C. Float valve gas flow meters if used must be used with the float valve indicator that is accurate in the 2-4 SCFM for operations close to to the maximum rated temperature.
- * Please note that shipping price is an estimate and normally quoted only for US shipping. Your final acknowledgement will contain a more accurate shipping price.