Custom MHI MTA925-02 Sealed Process Gas Heater
2 KW Airtorch® Air/Gas Heater
MHI MTA Process Air/Gas Heater (2kW). Please contact MHI at 513-772-0404 if a paper quote is required.
When selecting a flowmeter please indicate Air or Nitrogen in the remarks column.
- Continuous Hot Air Discharge up to 925°C (Nominal-long life), 950°C maximum limit. Typical use is 400-950°C.
- Temperature Control can be done by accurate flow control* if plugged into 240V. (Better control accuracy provided by optional BPAN-O-PLUS Control Panel)
- 2 kW Total Power for 240V (Nominal only). Lower power for 208V or 220/230V.
- with 240V at 900C about 2.5SCFM air can be heated from 50C.
- Stainless Steel Shell Construction
- Inlet gas not to exceed 60°C
- Built-In “K” Type Process Thermocouple
- 208/220/230/240V Plug-In Design. 2 KW at 240V, 1.75 KW at 208V. Single Phase.
- Ready to Use. 1 Bar. For high-pressure units please contact MHI for a paper quotation with the pressure rating called out.
- Inlet: 1/4″ NPT Male. Outlet/Exit: 1/2” NPT Male. Both threaded.
- Plug-In Design. Use 208/220/230 or 240V. 50/60Hz. Wiring to unit provided (wall connection plug local scope)
Ready to Use. This Airtorch® is for use only for non-combustible gases like Air, Nitrogen, and Argon. Unit is sold only for non-combustible, non-pressurized, and non-ignitable/non-reactive gases and mixtures. If using for steam or steam mixture please indicate in the remarks column during check out. Only dry noncondensing input steam-gas are allowed.
- Full Power and Flow Controller Options Available (call MHI)
- BPAN-O-PLUS models have a temperature and over-temperature control, Canada rating chooses model with cUL. (call MHI)
- For MTA/MVTA models when the inlet flow is pressure-driven, the flow rate is often pre-set by an appropriate SCFM flow meter.
- Minimum flow rate should be maintained. MHI BPAN-O-PLUS power controllers (optional) can be used to set power. UL, CE, and cUL ratings are available for the power panel.
- Please use calibrated flow meters. Note that 1000C is the maximum temperature. Close to this temperature life may be limited because of several reasons.
- * Please note that mass flow meters are recommended when operating above 900°C. Float valve gas flow meters if used must be used with the float valve indicator that is accurate in the 2-4 SCFM for operations close to the maximum rated temperature.
- * Please note that the shipping price is an estimate and normally quoted only for US shipping. Your final acknowledgment will contain a more accurate shipping price.