MHI IMRCL-GA2125-4- Microtube (Unit includes all controls and power transformers ). IN LINE Model. 1.5KW.
- Robust Radiator type Microtube is enclosed in a FiberFree ceramic refractory, which can withstand 1850°C temperature.
- The maximum element temperature is 1400°C (1400°C continuous use).
- The typical temperature of use is 800°C to 1300°C. If well insulated may reach 1350°C*.
- Part temperature varies with the insulation of the top and bottom.
- T/C provided.
- This Microtube™ Heater – Part # IMRCL-GA2125-4 can be used with a 50mm OD quartz tube (please select from options). The Uniform zone is unparalleled.
- The picture shows the MHI calibration thermocouple* and the optional stand.
- *Part temperature will vary from max temperature
- Chamber length 100 mm (can be increased to 150 mm for special orders).
- Connector accessories included.
- Power Transformer Included in the total price.
- Modern BPAN-O-PLUS power controls.
- BPAN-O-PLUS may be used with 208/220/230/240 50/60Hz Volts – the correct power transformer is included.
- Plug into the socket to fit local codes is in the user Electrician’s Scope. Please contact MHI should you have questions at 513-772-0404
- End Caps are Optional.
- UL rating, if required for the controller and transformer, is shown as an option.