Steam Generator Models
- MHI Inc. offers a versatile and patented portfolio of high-temperature steam generators. The available models include pure 100% quality steam generators to steam-gas mixture generators that start-up within seconds. New models for steam plasma and steam chambers.
- All models are powered with premium MHI electronics that are University, Industry, and Research Laboratory tested for over two decades.
- The use of MHI steam can enable significant energy efficiencies for downstream applications in chemical processing, steam-heat, bio-waste, the food industry, and a host of other applications.
- Please click on a category picture below to explore the steam models, prices, and delivery options when listed in the comprehensive MHI web store.
- Why MHI steam generators? (1) Efficient electric models (2) Easy installation and maintenance (3) Compact and versatile power ratings, (4) Variable flow, variable temperature, variable pressure in one unit; tuned for a host of applications.
GHGA™ and MHGA™
Independent High Temperature, High Flow and High Pressure Steam
Please contact MHI with Details of the Application
Steam for Packaging and Textiles. Click.
Want to find out how MHI can help you meet your steam needs?
Please fill out a quick questionnaire by clicking on the product of interest.
We will help find a good solution to meet your needs.
Recent steam usages include: From tanning gelatin, fuel, CO2 cleaning, sanitaion, controlled drying of textiles, curing concrete, retaining flower and fruit freshness, honey sterilization, cable heat treating, soy production, wine bottle cleaning, hot rolling mills, rubber rolling, setting of rubbers, brewing, drying in high humidity, antimicrobial steam wash for automobiles and other vehicles like planes, drying fruit like mangoes with unfired steam generators, tea processing, food safety, tremella drying, tenderizing duck and meat, oyster opening, stone fish production, milk processing, preventing automobile paint from harsh chemical washes, fungus drying, swimming pools, medical production uses, oat meal processing, alpha-alpha processing, bread, nut drying and disinfecting, water pipe cleaning, Yuba production, laundry, skin care, shrink packaging, stomatology use, greenhouse steam, granulation mushroom insulation, dishwashing, clean methanol smells, retain seafood freshness, steam clean critical holes, clean wax and oils, food processing, oil stained laundry cleaning, canning, carton forming processing, in a coal fired boiler remove smells, fermentation- just high temperature could be enough, pyrolysis-gasification of municipal waste, removal of allergens and odors and a host of new faster chemical reactions for an improved environment.
Productivity Enhancement and FAQs
Physical Properties of Moist Air/Gas
High-Efficiency Steam Recirculating Ovens
Article on “Drying with steam or drying with air – a case study for clay, wood, food processing, etc”.
What is MHI working on to help with global warming apart from its standard proven approaches? Did you know MHI shares data openly when it is of public interest- of course only whenever it is free to share? Please support us by purchasing MHI products.
Interesting methods below – hint – look carefully at the reactions.
Futuristic reactions. These are discussed only with MHI high value existing partners. License possibilities to technology and trademarks. Contact MHI
2CH2O(g) + 2H2O(g) = CH3OH(l) + O2(g) above ~1320C Formaldehyde to Methanol
CO2(g) + 3H2(g) = CH3OH(l) + H2O(g) above ~1320C Methanol by heating Syngas or just CO2 (g)
Greenhouse gas CO2 can be converted to types of alcohols.
Waste to Fuel reactions can also be considered.
Interesting reactions possible above 1435C:
2C + 4H2O(g) = 2CH3OH(l) + O2(g) Carbon to Methanol (solid to liquid fuel type reaction with hot steam – (use Quasi-R® catalysts)
6CO2(g) + 6H2O(g) = C6H12O6(Sugar -GAa) + 6O2(g) Yes negative free energy at MHI high temperatures. Call MHI.